R407c OEM Refrigerant 99.8% Purity R407c blend refrigerant for air
Boiling point 101.3KPa(℃)
Freezing point 101.3KPa (℃)
Critical temperature (℃)
Critical pressure (MPa)
Colorless and clear
R-407C can be used to retrofit existing R-22 systems in positive
displacement, direct expansion refrigeration, and air conditioning
equipment. R-407C should not be used in centrifugal chillers or
other equipment that uses a flooded evaporator due, to its high
1. Establish baseline performance. Note the oil type in use and any
system operating data (if system is operating properly). Check for
existing leaks and identify any needed repairs.
2. Recover the existing refrigerant charge (DO NOT vent to
atmosphere). Weigh the amount of refrigerant removed.
3. Drain existing oil from the compressor sump, suction line
accumulators, etc. Record the amount of oil removed. Add an
equivalent amount of OEM recommended POE oil.
4. Recharge the system with the recovered R-22 charge and run the
system (at least 1 hour) to circulate the new lubricant.
5. Recover the R-22 charge again and check the residual oil content
of the lubricant. The amount of the original lubricant in the POE
must be less than 5%.
6. Repeat steps 3 – 5, as needed, until the required oil purity
level is reached. Once the oil flushes are completed, standard
maintenance should be conducted (i.e. filter-drier change, leak
7. Evacuate the system (less than 500 microns) and ensure it
maintains a vacuum. If vacuum is lost, it may indicate that leaks
are present in the system.
8. Charge system with R-407C refrigerant. Remove refrigerant as
liquid only from cylinder. The initial charge weight should be
approximately 90% of the standard charge for R-22, charging up to
95% if necessary.
9. Adjust TXV set point and/or refrigerant charge to achieve the
desired superheat. Low side pressure control settings may also need
to be adjusted.
10. Monitor oil level in the compressor. If necessary, adjust oil
amount to attain normal operating level(mid-sight glass).
11. Label system clearly, indicating the type and amounts of system
refrigerant and oil.
Applications include residential and commercial air conditioning
systems, non-flooded evaporator chillers, and some commercial
refrigeration systems. Since R-407C has similar properties to R-22,
it is possible (with modifications) to use it in the same equipment
designed for R-22 today.
1.R407c of all specifications
2.OEM is accepted